Learn about the latest in foodservice and restaurant management technology. This week’s articles cover why you need to improve touchpoints where you are communicating with customers to ensure a positive overall experience.
1. Tech Solutions to Combat Drive-Thru Challenges
QSR Magazine – It can be easy to assume that just because drive-thrus have been around for decades, other issues are more pressing technology challenges. However drive thrus are a critical point of interaction with customers and good communication there lays the foundation for good overall experience. Read More
2. Podcast episode 3: Auntie Anne's president on 'twisting' with the turns in QSR snack trade
QSRweb – In the latest episode of QSRweb’s new podcast they talk about whether the recent headlines about dirty kiosks are overblown and how you can reassure customers. Listen Here
3. Five Ways QSRs Are Driving Digital Innovation
PYMNTS.com – Despite new technology hitting the market, many restaurants are finding it hard to keep up with the new trends. But QSRs are leading the way by improving positive experiences through in-store pickup, online ordering and loyalty programs. Read More
4. 'Tis the season for increased restaurants sales — if you can control food, labor costs
Fast Casual – With families, friends and coworkers gathering to celebrate, the end of the year can be a great time for restaurants. Read More
5. Is your restaurant brand effectively managing cash?
Fast Casual – Despite many alternatives, cash is still popular at restaurants. How is your restaurant managing this challenge? Read More