Learn about the latest in foodservice and restaurant management technology. This week’s articles talk about ways major players in the restaurant business are making moves to be more committed to improving their operations and experience with technology.
1. Cowboy Chicken, Modern Market and the omnichannel digital experience
Fast Casual – Between ordering, sharing and delivering food (and doing it all on mobile!), restaurants are quickly assembling better omnichannel digital experiences for their customers. Learn how two Fast Casual brands are finding success with omnichannel. Read More
2. What is The Gig Economy And How Can Its Success Help Restaurants?
Toast – Should you leverage the gig economy to augment staffing? Toast explores the pros and cons of the gig economy for restaurant labor. Read More
3. 4 Steps to Manage Tech Changes in Your Restaurant Successfully
Hospitality Technology – The saying that any new system has to be better than the pain of changing is true. Every brand dreads making a change in technology vendor, but these tips will help make the change smoother. Read More
4. Jimmy John’s pilots contactless payments
Fast Casual – In the quest to provide secure, frictionless payment, Jimmy John’s has begun a pilot with Verifone and Worldpay. Read More
5. 60+ Restaurant Industry Statistics for Restaurant Owners in 2019
Toast – Trying to make sense of the industry in the coming year? This information will help you wrap your head around current trends. Read More