This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Ireland's fastest growing software companies. Backed by top international venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 3 years across Europe and the U.S.
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology team where the ability to grow your career is almost unlimited. We are currently building out our teams in Dublin, Montenegro and Utah in the United States. Travel to our remote offices is encouraged for those who want to & enjoyed by most of our tech staff.
Recent customer wins with some of the largest U.S. restaurant chains will see our staff numbers triple in the next 12 months--opening opportunities for advancement you will not encounter elsewhere. Share options allow you to benefit from the success we are building together.
• Design, coding and implementation of software modules to address product requirements within the fast-paced hospitality industry.
• Take ownership of vertical domains within the SynergySuite product set and drive the future direction and development of that domain.
• Mentor junior developers in a fast growing team.
• Be part of the senior team to design and manage the migration of current infrastructure to a microservice based architecture on AWS.
• 4 years plus experience
• Strong Java Background
• Build Tools: (Maven, Ant)
• Test Frameworks (JUnit / Arquillian)
• Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL)
• RESTful APIs
• Good understanding of systems architecture
• Up to date with current and emerging trends in the technology landscape
• Sound analytical skills
• Front-end experience
• Ionic Framework
• Microservices - Springboot/Wildfly Swarm
• Microservice Design/Architecture
• Understanding of AWS architecture
• JBoss 6.0/Wildfly
• CI (Jenkins)
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Linux shell scripting
SynergySuite is an international provider of online software solutions to the hospitality and quick service markets. We provide clients with an integrated software suite which manages all aspects of their business including: Sales Reporting & Business Intelligence, Cash Management, Fraud Detection, Human Resource Management, Inventory Control, Procurement and more.
To apply, please email a short introduction and your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.