Referral Terms & Conditions
- Referred leads must enter into a binding, definitive non-cancelable agreement with SynergySuite for SynergySuite software.
- SynergySuite employees and investors are all not eligible to become a referral partner.
- The original lead source must be "Referral." If lead is already in the SynergySuite system under a different source, the partner is not eligible for the bonus. SynergySuite reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the original lead source of the referred customer. Exceptions may be made if the lead was already in the SynergySuite system but has not been contacted by SynergySuite for 6 or more months.
- SynergySuite retains the right to refuse any customer.
Minimums & Limits
- Referred customer account or franchise must have an agreement for a minimum of 1 year.
- Referred customer account or franchise must have a minimum of 5 locations, and subscribe to a minimum of 3 products.
- Referred customer account must be fully live on the SynergySuite system for 90 days before revenue share payments begin.
- When eligible for revenue share payments, the SynergySuite Accounting team will reach out to the partner via email to obtain the necessary payout information.
- Payments will be made quarterly for a maximum of 1 year for each customer referred and requires that the customer account be in good standing.
- Partners may be required to complete a W9 form, provided by the SynergySuite Accounting team, before receiving a check.