This is a leadership role, and the right person for this position will be responsible for building the core infrastructure and processes to support SynergySuites products. As the company grows, the candidate will be responsible for building a DevOps team across our office locations.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing both on premise and AWS cloud based production systems to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Design & Management of staging/testing environments as part of the development, QA, production pipeline.
- Working closely with product architecture to determine optimal product design for deployment, resilience and scalability.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across the platform and application domains.
- Build out and manage a DevOps team.
- Scripting for Task automation
- CI/CD –AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins
- AWS – ECS, EC2, RDS, ELB, VPC, IAM, CloudFormation
- Hybrid Cloud – On premise and AWS – Migration
- Monitoring Tools e.g. Nagios, CloudWatch, DataDog
- Networking (SDN and physical)
- Excellent communication skills
- Database administration experience (MySQL, Aurora)
- AWS Certification