This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing software companies. Backed by top international venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 3 years across Europe and the U.S.
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology team where the ability to grow your career is almost unlimited. We are currently building out our teams in Dublin, Montenegro and Utah in the United States. Travel to our remote offices is encouraged for those who want to & enjoyed by most of our tech staff.
Recent customer wins with some of the largest U.S. restaurant chains will see our staff numbers triple in the next 12 months–opening opportunities for advancement you will not encounter elsewhere. Share options allow you to benefit from the success we are building together.
Experience: 5+ Years
What’s the job:
- Design, coding and implementation of software modules to address product requirements within the fast-paced hospitality industry.
- Take ownership of vertical domains within the SynergySuite product set and drive the future direction and development of that domain
- Mentor junior developers in a fast growing team.
- Provide level 3 support within your product domain
- Be part of the senior team to design and manage the migration of current infrastructure to a microservice based architecture on AWS with an emphasis on scalability to handle our fast growing user base
- Spring Boot Microservices experience
- Strong J2EE Background (JAX-RS, JPA, EJB, CDI)
- Build Tools: (Maven, Ant)
- Test Frameworks (eg. JUnit)
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, Aurora/RDS)
- RESTful APIs – design and implementation
- Good understanding of System architecture
- Sound Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Front-end experience (AngularJS & Ionic 1 & 3)
- Microservice Design/Architecture
- Experience with a range of AWS technologies
- JBoss 6.0/Wildfly
- CI/CD (Jenkins & CodeBuild)
- Docker Experience (Docker Swarm & AWS ECS)
- Working in an Agile environment
- Linux shell scripting
Email a short introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include the job title in the subject line.