We are looking to add an enthusiastic, passionate Senior Backend Developer to our engineering team. If you have experience with SaaS software companies, let’s chat.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing restaurant software company, with some of the largest restaurant chains in the U.S. as customers. Backed by top venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 3 years across Europe and the U.S. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology team with strong potential to grow your career. We are currently building out our teams in Lehi, Utah; Podgorica, Montenegro; and Dublin, Ireland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, coding and implementation of software modules to address product requirements within the fast-paced hospitality industry.
- Take ownership of vertical domains within the SynergySuite product set and drive the future direction and development of that domain
- Mentor junior developers in a fast growing team.
- Provide level 3 support within your product domain
- Be part of the senior team to design and manage the migration of current infrastructure to a microservice based architecture on AWS with an emphasis on scalability to handle our fast growing user base
- 5+ years of development experience
- Spring Boot Microservices experience
- Strong J2EE Background (JAX-RS, JPA, EJB, CDI)
- Build Tools: (Maven, Ant)
- Test Frameworks (eg. JUnit)
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, Aurora/RDS)
- RESTful APIs – design and implementation
- Good understanding of System architecture
- Sound Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Front-end experience (AngularJS & Ionic 1 & 3)
- Microservice Design/Architecture
- Experience with a range of AWS technologies
- JBoss 6.0/Wildfly
- CI/CD (Jenkins & CodeBuild)
- Docker Experience (Docker Swarm & AWS ECS)
- Working in an Agile environment
- Linux shell scripting