We are looking to add an enthusiastic, passionate QA Engineer to our team. If you have experience with SaaS software companies, let’s chat.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing restaurant software company, with some of the largest restaurant chains in the U.S. as customers. Backed by top venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 3 years across Europe and the U.S. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology team with strong potential to grow your career. We are currently building out our teams in Lehi, Utah; Podgorica, Montenegro; and Dublin, Ireland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in design and specifications reviews, contributing with QA perspective, and using the acquired knowledge to design test plans.
- Work closely with product and development teams, providing test effort estimates, analysing risk and prioritizing testing execution.
- Develop and execute test cases for integration and verification of new features on web and mobile platforms.
- Improve QA productivity through test automation for web and mobile applications.
- Create new automation tests, maintain existing ones, and collaborate with the development and maintenance of the framework for end-to-end testing.
- Promote a culture of quality across the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of software development and testing life cycles.
- Experience with testing in an Agile environment.
- Work experience with test management tools, such as TestRail or similar.
- Good understanding of project management tools and bug trackers, such as Jira.
- Database/SQL experience.
- Web services (REST) testing experience (manual and automation).
- UI testing experience (manual and automation) for web and mobile applications, with knowledge of automation tools such as TestProject, Selenium Webdriver, Appium.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in remote, cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using source control tools such as GIT.
- Experience with CI/CD and associated tools (Jenkins and CodeBuild).
- Experience testing AngularJS applications.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Some experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernates, or others).
- Working knowledge of application/web servers (JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat).
- Working knowledge of database servers (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2).