We are looking to add an enthusiastic, passionate Product Manager to our product team. This is a great role for someone eager to manage the lifecycle of a product they own. This position is a great next step for project managers, wanting to get into the next big thing.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing restaurant software company, with some of the largest restaurant chains in the U.S. as customers. Backed by top venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 4 years across Europe and the U.S. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology team with strong potential to grow your career. We are currently building out our teams in Lehi, Utah; Podgorica, Montenegro; and Dublin, Ireland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceive, develop, and deliver SynergySuite’s vision for developing world-class restaurant cloud software
- Work with development, design, QA, and other teams to deliver requirements and drive the SynergySuite vision
- Work with other product managers, product marketing and team leaders to respond to customer situations and assess enhancement requests and requirements against business needs and long-term priorities
- Contribute in strategy and process discussions
- Define, maintain, and report on project plans, scoping, milestones and delivery
- Perform risk assessment, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans throughout the life of the project, and lead problem resolution as issues arise
- Coordinate with the training team to support project deployment
- Facilitate change-management process
- At least 2 years of experience managing backlogs, projects through to completion
- Previous experience in driving key initiatives and product roadmap, working closely and effectively with numerous stakeholders to successfully complete these initiatives
- Proven ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to influence team and outside partners on challenging projects/initiatives, obtain buy in, and to see the initiatives to fruition with only high-level oversight and goal setting
- Must be a natural leader, go-to person, able to win the respect and trust of their peer group
- Superior verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Experience with high levels of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a consistently fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Significant experience with SaaS products, using scrum agile processes
- Previous experience in restaurants/foodservice is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or related experience in lieu of degree)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your resume in the form below.