This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing restaurant software company, with some of the largest restaurant chains in the U.S. as customers. Backed by top venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 3 years across Europe and the U.S. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology team with strong potential to grow your career. We are currently building out our teams in Lehi, Utah; Podgorica, Montenegro; and Dublin, Ireland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, coding and implementation of software modules to address product requirements within the fast-paced hospitality industry.
- Take ownership of functional areas of the product with respect to its integration requirements
- Mentor junior developers in a fast growing team.
- Be a resource for other teams in SynergySuite with respect to integrations
- Provide level 3 support within your product domain
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Familiarity with version control such as Git
- Familiar with package management tools and task management tools
- A good eye for visual aesthetics (no design experience necessary, but can code according to given design specs)
- A team player to work with both design & engineering teams to produce deliverables in a timely manner
- Good understanding of System architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience on data visualization and reporting
- Some knowledge of Ionic framework or any other hybrid mobile development
- Some knowledge of SQL or noSQL databases