SynergySuite is the leader in “back of house” restaurant operations software. We take some of the toughest operational challenges and simplify them so restaurant chains can increase profitability and drive operational excellence.
SynergySuite is full of the most dedicated and talented employees you could hope to work with, and we’re looking for someone who will join that environment.
We’re hiring top Account Executives who have a proven track record of exceeding quota via net new account acquisition. Account management and experience with expansion business is preferred. You should have experience with consultative sales processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid to large enterprise companies.
Success in this position will require that you effectively manage complex sales cycles, with multiple stakeholders. You will be a great fit for this position if you are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers; and you’re a persuasive self-starter and good listener, while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
You will need experience and confidence presenting in person and online to prospects. Because a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, an infectiously positive attitude when selling, presenting, and closing will help make you successful.
We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics. Our purpose is to sell our product by truly helping our clients make more money, save time, and have better insight into their business.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Build relationships with other supporting partners to build pipeline.
- Master the product and be able to field customer service and product questions from your leads.
- Perform customer presentations and demos in person and via online web conferencing tools.
- Work with the growth and marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with full cycle ownership for large/complex deals building consensus across key business decisions makers and stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Minimum 5+ years enterprise SaaS sales cycle experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present in multiple mediums.
- Process-driven with obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience with completing and managing RFIs and RFPs.
- Restaurant operations experience is preferred.
- Experience with Slack, Salesforce, and Zoom.
- Some exposure to customer success, channel sales, and client expansion is preferred.