We are looking to add an enthusiastic, passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to our team. If you have experience with SaaS software companies, let’s chat.
The CSM fills a critical role at SynergySuite, the provider of the industry-leading platform for back-of-the-house restaurant management. The CSM works as a partner and advocate with customers to deeply understand their business needs and deliver applicable solutions that enable customers to realize the full value of their SynergySuite investment. The CSM serves as a customer advocate and liaison with all internal SynergySuite teams—including sales, project management, customer support, technology—in order to build lasting customer success.
Strong preference will be given to those candidates with recent experience in the restaurant industry and/or as a CSM for SaaS companies.
- Engage regularly with customers in strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Work with assigned accounts to facilitate contract renewals
- Be an expert on the customer’s SynergySuite deployment and the go-to person for their strategic business direction
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the power of their SynergySuite solution
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals and results
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their SynergySuite solution is optimized for maximum value
- Present SynergySuite’s product roadmaps with emphasis on features most relevant to each customer
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- 4+ years’ experience supporting software applications and/or providing strategic advisory services and account management services
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts as they apply to restaurant management, particularly sales, purchasing, inventory, staffing and accounting
- Ability to lead cross-functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Expert user of SynergySuite
Email a short introduction and your resume to email@example.com or complete the form below to apply. Please include the job title in the subject line.