We are looking to add an enthusiastic, passionate Security Engineer to our engineering team. If you have experience with SaaS software companies and application security, let’s chat.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing restaurant software company, with some of the largest restaurant chains in the U.S. as customers. Backed by top venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 3 years across Europe and the U.S. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology team with strong potential to grow your career. We are currently building out our teams in Lehi, Utah; Podgorica, Montenegro; and Dublin, Ireland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Security code/design reviews
- Code level penetration testing
- Security training and outreach to internal development teams
- Security guidance documentation
- Security tool development
- Security metrics delivery and improvements
- Assist in SOC2 Audits
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Hands-on experience with AWS public cloud technologies (certification strongly preferred)
- Intimate knowledge of the OWASP 10 and the corresponding mitigations.
- An understanding of network and web-related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Knowledge of published security standards (NIST, OWASP, ISO, California Consumer Privacy Act)
- Security and compliance certifications preferred
- Familiar with SAML, OAuth2, and other SSO implementations