Are you a tech-savvy individual with a passion for sales and a background in the restaurant industry? Join a dynamic sales team and help revolutionize back-of-house restaurant management.
The Sales Engineer fills a critical role at SynergySuite, the provider of the industry-leading platform for back-of-the-house restaurant management. As a Sales Engineer, you’ll be the bridge between our technical solutions and potential clients. You’ll work closely with Account Executives, and technology teams to understand customer needs and effectively communicate how our software can provide the perfect solution for their pain points. Your technical expertise and exceptional communication skills will be crucial in presenting product demos, answering technical inquiries, and guiding prospective customers through the sales process.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and understand customer requirements.
- Become an expert on the SynergySuite software, and how it can solve problems our prospective customers face.
- Deliver compelling product demos to showcase the benefits and features of SynergySuite’s platform.
- Address technical inquiries from prospective clients, ensuring clear and accurate explanations.
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients to gain insights and provide tailored solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and product enhancements to effectively advise adapt to changing situations.
SynergySuite is a fast-growing restaurant software company, with some of the largest restaurant chains in the U.S. as customers. Backed by top venture capital firms, SynergySuite has expanded over the last 4 years across North America and Europe. At SynergySuite, there is an opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly expanding technology team with strong career growth potential.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- 3 years experience in SaaS Sales.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts as they apply to restaurant management, particularly sales, purchasing, inventory, staffing and accounting.
- Experience working in or supporting the restaurant industry.
- Ability to become an expert user of the SynergySuite software
What Makes Us a Great Fit for You
- We are a small but quickly growing company, which means we are tight-knit, and every employee can make a lasting impact and is highly valued
- You don’t just get a job and SynergySuite, you get mentors and a work family who will do whatever it takes to help you be successful
- The ability to make a meaningful impact in the 900-billion-dollar restaurant industry
- High growth potential and vertical career advancement
- We have the best executive team in the business, which helps us create a strong culture of growth, collaboration, success
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- Great health benefits, including medical, dental and vision, Life, and more
- Prepare for the future with 401(k) options
- Last but not least, we have strict no jerk policy