Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Referred leads must enter into a binding, definitive non-cancelable agreement with SynergySuite for SynergySuite software
- SynergySuite employees, consultants, investors, partners, and friends are all eligible for referral bonus; with the exception of SynergySuite employees within the Sales organization, who do not qualify.
- The original lead source must be "Referral." If lead is already in the SynergySuite system under a different source, the referrer is not eligible for the bonus. SynergySuite reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the original lead source of the referred customer. Exceptions may be made if the lead was already in the SynergySuite system but has not been contacted by SynergySuite for 6 or more months.
- This offer is not applicable to leads referred to by SynergySuite resellers or Integration partners.
- Restaurant owners cannot refer their own restaurants.
- SynergySuite retains the right to refuse any customer.
- Referred leads must be submitted by June 31, 2017.
Minimums & Limits
- Referred customer account must be live on the SynergySuite system for 30 days before referrer bonus will be paid.
- Referred customer account or franchise must have an agreement for a minimum of 1 year.
- Referred customer account or franchise must have a minimum of 3 locations, and subscribed to more than 1 product.
- Offer available to businesses registered in United States, United Kingdom, and Ireland.
Refer a Business
- When eligible for the bonus, the SynergySuite Accounting team will reach out to the referrer via email to obtain the necessary payout information.
- Referrers may be required to complete a W9 form, provided by the SynergySuite Accounting team, before receiving a check.